Tracking Whole Class Points
Learn how to create a “Class” button in LiveSchool to track whole class points!
A great way to build class camaraderie is to track both individual points AND whole class points.
When the whole class follows directions the first time, meets a goal for a test average or goes above and beyond on a class project (to name a few), give the whole class a point.
To create a class point button:
- Click the Mode Selector
- Select the Setup mode
- Choose “Students” on the sub mode selector
- Click the “New Student” button
- Fill in First name with “Whole” and Last name with “Class”
- Choose the grade roster the class is in from the drop down menu
- Click create student
Add the button to all your rosters:
- Choose “Rosters” on the sub mode selector
- Click the blue pencil icon next to the roster you want to add the whole class button to
- Select the whole class button from the screen
- Click the Add Students button
Viola! Now all your rosters have a WHOLE CLASS button that you can award points so the class can redeem an incentive together!