View Student Progress Over Time
How can we see a student’s behavioral strengths and areas for improvement?
LiveSchool offers a special report called the Behavior Breakdown which you can run to get a detailed portrait of a single student’s behavior. Don’t attend a parent conference without it! A Behavior Breakdown report can help you answer questions such as:
- Has the student shown improvement in key skill areas that we’re monitoring? This is great for measuring progress toward IEP goals!
- What behavioral norm is the student struggling with most?
- How does the student earn most of his merits? Identifying specific strengths can help you focus positive feedback and encourage progress!
- Is a specific intervention working? Has the student’s behavior improved since the date it was implemented?
How do I download the report?
To view how many positive and negative submissions a student has received for each rubric behavior:
- Go to admin.liveschoolinc.com.
- Click Exports.
- Select the Behavior Breakdown export.
- For Student, select the desired student.
- Leave the Teacher option set to “All,” unless you want to view only data that’s been logged for the student by a certain teacher.
- Specify the time frame whose data you’d like to analyze by selecting your Start Date and End Date.
- Select “Raw Numbers” for Show.
- Choose “Overall” for your Step to see totals for the whole time span.
- Click Download.
If you select “By Days” or “By Week” for your Step, the report will contain a column for each day or week in the specified time frame instead of a single column of totals. This allows you to examine behavior changes over time, and facilitates your ability to line graph the data in Excel.